Blueberry Graham Pancakes
Rise and shine and make these Blueberry Pancakes with a twist! … After you have made plenty of the plain ones for the kids, it’s time to break out the good stuff.
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (frozen are even better!)
- 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- Serve With:
- 4 teaspoon of unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 1 cup of blueberries
- In a medium-size bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt and baking powder; set aside.
- Add egg, milk, and honey to a large mixing bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients, and stir just until moistened; gently fold in blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium.
- Pour batter onto hot skillet, using 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form, then flip and continue to cook until browned on both sides and cooked through in the middle. Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Top pancakes with butter and maple syrup, with extra blueberries on the side.