Very Berry Ice Cream (Vegan)
With only a few ingredients make this delicious vegan dairy-free ice cream made from mostly fruit and naturally sweetened!
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries and strawberries
- 14-ounce can full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree the berries in a small food processor. Push the puree through a strainer leaving just the seeds behind.
- Whisk the berry puree into the coconut milk, and add the honey and vanilla.
- Process the mixture in your ice cream machine according to its directions.
- Serve the ice cream immediately or put it into a container and freeze until firm. It is best eaten the same day. If it gets to hard in the freezer leave it out on the counter for a few minutes to soften.